Whooga is a boutique brand of ugg boots. I know what you’re thinking – why did I choose to be sponsored by ugg boots?? I mentioned a while ago that I survived a Utah winter in them. Though they ARE ugg-ly, I have to admit they are functional and practical. They are easy to slip on and they kept my toesies warm. Whooga boots use Thermofleece, which means plusher and denser inner fibres: It’s warm and cool; there is no pressure or tightness; it’s self shaping and never smelly; and it moisturizes and improves circulation. Still not a fan? I would wear them around the house like slippers or on road trips.
One lucky winner will receive a pair of boots in any style and size!
Each entry must be in a separate comment because I will determine the winner by giving each entry a number and use random.org to select the winning number. Anyone can enter! …including my international friends! My Brazilian friend will have to pay for the shipping of the giveaway item.
- Go to Whooga’s website and tell me which style of ugg boots you’d get if you won. Leave your email if it’s not already included in your Google profile. If you don’t do this entry first, all your entries will be deleted!
- Follow my blog through Blogger.
- Follow my blog through Bloglovin’.
- Follow my blog through Feedburner.
- Add my blog to your blogroll.
- Post about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Whooga on Twitter.
- Retweet this giveaway on twitter and leave me the link.
- Like Clothed Much on Facebook.
- Suggest to friends to like Clothed Much on Facebook. (Click on “Suggest to Friends” right under the profile picture.)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook.
- Add me as a favorite on Chictopia.
- Follow me on Flickr.
- Follow me on weardrobe.
- Follow me on LOOKBOOK.nu.
Giveaway will end Wednesday, September 22nd at midnight PST.
The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email. If not, a new winner will be chosen and contacted.
Update: The winner is Logan.