Edelweiss by Sarah is a newly developed brand from New York City that just launched in 2008. Sarah is inspired by her own German heritage and 1940s Hollywood glamour. You can see from her collections her modern approach to vintage style. She also has the most amazing credentials… She’s worked under fashion elites such as Vena Cava, Elise Overland, and Maggie Norris Couture!
I wore their wool gray jacket a couple days ago. Like I said, their products are really well-made and you can tell they’re good quality and not some cheap fast-fash clothes you’d get at the mall. They’ve recently collaborated with Shabby Apple and came out with The Silk Road line! Lucky for you, they’ve offered to give away three of their Bergman Wraps! They’re idiot-proof scarves and so easy to wear. I really really really really really wish I could keep one!!!!!
Each entry must be in a separate comment because I will determine the winner by giving each entry a number and use random.org to select the winning number. I’m sorry to my international readers but this giveaway is only open for U.S. residents.
- Go to the Edelweiss by Sarah store and tell me what your favorite item is. Leave your email if it isn’t already in your Google profile.
- Follow my blog through Blogger.
- Follow my blog through Bloglovin’.
- Follow my blog through Feedburner.
- Follow the Edelweiss by Sarah blog.
- Add my blog to your blogroll.
- Post about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Edelweiss by Sarah on Twitter.
- Retweet this giveaway daily and leave me the link each time.
- Like Clothed Much on Facebook.
- Suggest to your friends to like Clothed Much on Facebook. (Click on “Suggest to Friends” right under the profile picture.)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook daily and leave me the link each time.
- Add me as a favorite on Chictopia.
- Leave a comment on which Bergman Wrap you would choose if you were one of the three winners.