I loved seeing all your white outfits last week! Looks like you guys liked Missy’s the best. I think it’s safe to say that this white after Labor Day rule is bologne. For this week, show me your polka-dots and stripes! You’ve already seen mine. I only wore it for half a day. Does it still count? I hope so. Get ready for next week’s… We’re going to continue the defiant stripe-mixing and go with leopard next thanks to Stephanie!! If you have any other suggestions for stripe-mixing, let’e hear it on the CM Facebook page!
Follow the directions below to link up! If you don’t, your entry will be deleted because I’m a meanie.
- Put one of these awesome rule breaking buttons on your blog.
- Click on the “Click here to enter” button.
- In the “Link it to:” section, leave a link to one outfit post that breaks the rule mentioned above. Must be from the past week!
- In the “Caption or Title:” section, tell us what is polka-dotted and striped that you’re wearing (30 characters or less). For example, polka-dot top, striped skirt.
- Now click around and LIKE your favorite rule breakin’ outfit!