Most parents would be forgiven for thinking that organizing a girls’ party is a creative nightmare. While finding inspiration is a little challenging to begin with, once you get the ball rolling those creative juices will keep flowing. Here are four girls party ideas anybody can try, with very little effort.
Teen girls party ideas
- Fairy Party
Girls of most ages are enticed with fairies. However, those above eight are most likely to enjoy a fairy themed party, as that is the perfect age for make-believe. In order to organize a fairy themed party, think about the colors and entertainment that can set the scene. Organza fabric covered with fairy lights can create the illusion of tiny fairies dotted around the room. Encourage the guests to engage in fairy activities, such as painting their own fairy houses, or adorning themselves with glitter make-up. As far as the food is concerned, you should aim for pink drinks and glittery cupcakes.
- Grease Party
Grease patties are best suited to older kids, and they are likely to be a hit with relatives of all ages. When writing out the party invitations, expressly state that Grease is the party theme, and ask the guests to arrive dressed as their favorite character. To set the right ambiance, break out the Grease soundtrack, mixed with some songs from the fifties era. It is possible to keep teens entertained using Grease-themed games. This can include quizzes and dancing competitions. Finally, set up a retro pic ‘n’ mix buffet, complete with retro carnival decorations.
- Vintage Tea Party
Vintage themes are suitable for kids of all ages. While younger kids enjoy the dainty nature of vintage themes, teenagers Pamper parties enjoy the stylish element. To set the scene, use doilies to decorate the table, white lace fabric, mint green colors, and delicate bunting. If your party is being held indoors, create an indoor garden using floor pillows and picnic rugs. If it is warm enough to hold the party outdoors, set up a designated party area using a gazebo and fairy lights.
- Glee Party
Glee has taken the 21st-century pre-teen and teenage world by storm. Over the course of four dazzling seasons, they have covered songs in ways that thousands of teenagers dream of. A Glee girls party ideas can be executed using karaoke, the Glee soundtrack, and glitzy make-up. When writing out the invitations, encourage the guests to wear the same stage costumes the Glee cast were when performing at regional competitions.
- Birthday Party Ideas For Teenage Girls!
Teenagers can be difficult to deal with as they are at a very delicate age where they cannot be treated as children & neither as adults. Deciding on the things that teenagers like can be even more confusing as their choices & desires keep changing very frequently, especially evident with teenage girls. So how exactly do you plan something for them if you aren’t sure of their likes & dislikes, like a birthday party or for birthday gifts? A birthday party is a very important event for any teenage girl & that’s why it’s important to host a proper birthday party for them as parents. So if in case you have a teenage daughter & are looking for some unique ideas for her birthday party, do go through our article;
- Spa themed birthday party – Perfect for teenage girls as they get to attend a party as well as a chance to pamper themselves! For this birthday party, you can call in some spa professionals who can pamper your girl’s friends for the evening. This party can even be scheduled at a local salon but do make sure to check for details regarding the salon. As return birthday gifts, you can even give away a kit containing basic manicure as well as pedicure essentials which are sure to impress her friends & remember the party!
- A slumber party – This is another great birthday party idea for teenage girls as slumber parties are something that every teenager enjoys. Have a party on the eve of your daughter’s birthday & carry it on throughout the night. Arrange for party snacks & party food & of course a birthday cake at midnight! Have a nail art competition or something like a storytelling competition that would keep the girls up. Also, arrange for comfortable bedding & seating arrangements for the girls. You can give the girls some books on stories for teenagers as return birthday gifts.
- Movie night themed birthday Celebration – A movie night birthday Celebration is also an idea worth trying out! You can actually have celebration invites similar to movie tickets & call in all her close friends & arrange for a movie or several movie screenings. Accompany that with some splendid snacks & the birthday cake & you should be ready to enjoy! An added bonus if you offer popcorn in several flavors. You can arrange this party outdoors in your gardens or a backyard if you have one & arrange for movie screens & play the movie when it nears dusk.
- Social media themed Celebration – A social themed birthday Celebration is another great idea for teenage girls. Have the usual celebration complete with party supplies & snacks & birthday cake! The thing that will make this party stand out is to arrange for a professional photo shoot. Have a professional photographer to the party & have him hand out instant photos of your daughter & her friends so that they can upload them on their social media! This Birthday Celebration is definitely one to remember & a hit with teenage girls
So make your teenage daughter’s birthday Celebration an affair that she is happy to talk about & one that she will cherish & remember!
These parties can all be carried out with a little external help too. Pampering is a great way to bring these fantasies alive. With makeup and hair routines, children and teenagers can transform into their favorite characters for an afternoon, adopt a princess-like appearance, or become a fairy. When the day arrives, make sure you capture plenty of memories. To do that, consider using a Polaroid camera, which gives your guests something special to go home with.