If you didn’t know already, I work at Shopzilla, Inc., specifically in the Publisher/Affiliate Marketing department. We own other brands such as TaDa and Beso.
Beso is our fashion and lifestyle shopping site. We recently launched the Beso Rewards Program where everyone can be an affiliate and earn money per click by sharing content through Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can find more info about the program here!
via Beso Rewards Program FAQ
For this giveaway, Beso wants to jumpstart one of your accounts and credit you $50, plus whatever you earn from sharing! That automatically qualifies you to receive your first payment! All you have to do to enter is create a Beso account if you don’t have one already and share one product from Beso on your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest account and leave that link in a comment below. Unfortunately, this is only open to U.S. residents! I’m sorry to my international friends!
was started and is owned by a couple, Mai and Josh Olivo. They both left their corporate jobs three years ago to pursue this cute vintage-yet-modern online boutique! It’s like a dream come true…except for the no sleeping part
. Ruche is a collaboration of everything that has inspired [them] – fashion, photography, design, and lifestyle.
} They even carry clothing for the curvy girl, from indie brands and designers, and that is eco-friendly! It’s like they can please everyone.
Bonus entries: Please enter your complete bonus entries in a comment below.
- Follow my blog through Blogger
- Follow my blog through Bloglovin’
- Add one of my Clothed Much buttons to your blog sidebar
- Add my blog to your blogroll
- Post about this giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter
- Retweet this giveaway and leave me the link – can be done daily!
- Like Clothed Much on Facebook
- Suggest to your friends to like Clothed Much on Facebook – click on “Suggest to Friends” under the profile picture
- Like Ruche on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook and leave me the link – can be done daily!
- Add me as a favorite on Chictopia
Update: The winner is Anna!