I’m wearing a H&M sunglasses ($1), H&M striped shirt ($6), fringe necklace (c/o The Little Tiny), Forever 21 striped skirt ($7 – buy it!), and Fitzwell black flats ($75 – buy it!) with a vintage Gucci bucket bag ($3).
The debut of my “new” skirt! This is how I would dress if I were in prison. Fashionably and with some fringe. Oh, you like my necklace? This girl made it for me! We go waaaay back…like last year in Salt Lake City at church. I’ve been blog-stalking her ever since.. It’s not creepy because she has a cute baby. Or is it more creepy? I forget. What’s even more awesome than me being creepy is you can make your own fringe necklace!!! Check it.
Me and Chaserbug
- thrifted Express white blazer, $3 — Got it for 50% off! It fits sooo perfect!!!! I threw it in the washer to get the thrift store smell out and it came out all squished and crinkly :(. I read the inside tag and it said DRY CLEAN ONLY. Then I cried :””(. Then Chase ironed it out and it looks as good as new!! I love irons!! and Chase!!
- JCPenney gold beaded necklace, FREE — Yes, I still have a little bit of moneys left on my gift card. My niece said it looked like a Nerds candy rope. So I bought it.
- MNG by Mango sunnies were also bought with the gift card. I already had these from before. You can buy them here.
- green tunic thing from Target, $16 — It was for my leggings. You can buy it here.
- Target black leggings, $20 — It was for my tunic. You can buy them here.
- Fitzwell black flats, $75 — My H&M flats were getting stinky and uncomfortable. They were only subs until I found some durable, comfy, wide ones. So far Chase doesn’t think they’re worth $75. Whatever, guy. You can buy these here.